Tips for Advanced Punters
- Watch the Coach: Have they won races over and over again? What is their sport track record like? One whose choices win consistently will be a solid choice.
- Pay Attention to Gate Numbers: Those tracks are fairly tight, and being on the outside of a track when going around turns may play to the horse’s advantage.
- How’s the Horse: Pre-match odds for head-to-head horse matchups are essential to know about. A horse with all the track advantage in the world will not run if it recently sustained an injury.
- How’s the Jockey: Pay attention to the jockey’s full list of riding records and observe how they interact with their horse.
Popular Horse Racing Tournaments to Bet On
Kentucky Derby: The “Run for the Roses” is one of the more famous ones across the nation.
The Breeder’s Cup: Some of the best thoroughbreds in the world race at this two-day event.
Dubai World Cup: This race rivals the Breeder’s Cup for the biggest purse worldwide.
Prix de l’arc de Triomphe: Takes place in Paris in the fall, one to watch for.
Epsom Derby: One of the oldest horse racing events, this was the inspiration for the Kentucky Derby.
Online horse racing sites don’t just allow live streaming tournaments but also live bet stakes. This is especially exciting during the races because you know that anything can happen before the finish line. Here are some tips to bet efficiently.
- Know About the Horses and Jockeys: Buy the information program for professional insight.
- Check the News: The newspapers will focus on live updates such as injuries or replacements.
- Trust What You See: You can prepare all you like, but if a horse isn’t running as quickly as it usually does while you’re watching, it’s not too late to exchange your bet.