- An extensive collection of top payment methods available
- Excellent live betting options with lots of markets to choose from every day
- Offers support in different languages
- Large betting market covering different sports
- E-wallets not allowed for bonus claiming
- Few horse racing markets
Some sportsbooks are famous for their sports offer and sponsorship deals, and Netbet is among the select few. Founded in 2001, the top sportsbook first started as an online casino platform. However, they have since diversified into sports betting and have been delivering massively. Their online sportsbook launched in 2013 and the bookie holds two licences from two top regulatory bodies, the UK Gambling Commission and the Malta Gaming Authority.
NetBet can be accessed from different internet-enabled devices, including mobile, PC, tablet devices. Many bettors prefer to use its mobile application because of the ease of access and its fast and secure processes. If you’re a fan of other iGaming niches, NetBet can cater for your needs. With their fast and secure payment gateways and a broad betting market, you’re in for an excellent experience.
There’s much to know about this bookmaker, and this review will cover all the essential aspects.
Registration Process at NetBet
At NetBet, you can create an account on the sportsbook within minutes. Like other UKGC-licensed platforms, NetBet takes verification seriously. At the same time, they prioritise fast registration.
Here’s a guide to opening an account with NetBet.
- Click on the sports segment on the bookmaker’s homepage.
- Under the sports section, click on the “register” button at the top right corner, just under the username tab.
- On the registration page, enter your personal details, and choose a username and password.
- Next, enter your contact address and select your preferred currency.
- Tick the box after you have read and understood the terms and conditions. There is an optional box to tick to confirm if you want to receive marketing emails at your email address.
- After clicking on the “submit” button, you can make a real money deposit.
Deposits and Withdrawals at NetBet
NetBet has invested a lot in making its payment platform reliable, fast, and secure. We tried all the payment options, and each one is more efficient than the next. Navigate to the deposit section and click on “deposits” to make a deposit. Select your ideal payment method and input the amount. To withdraw, also click on the withdraw option and input your amount.
Here are the different banking options available to you.
|Payment Method||Deposit Timeline||Withdrawal Timeline||Min Deposit|
|Visa||Instant||1- 5 banking days||£5|
|MasterCard||Instant||1 – 5 banking days||£5|
|Apple Pay||Instant||1 – 5 banking days||£5|
|PayPal||Instant||Under 24 hours||£5|
|GPay||Instant||Under 24 hours||£5|
|Paysafecard||Instant||Under 24 hours||£5|
|Fast Bank Transfer||1 – 3 banking days||Same as deposits||£5|
|Bank Wire||2 – 10 banking days||Same as deposits||£5|
|Cheque||5 – 28 banking days||Same as deposits||£5|
Welcome Bonus at NetBet
NetBet offers premium offers for their players. Unlike many online sportsbooks, you need to navigate the promotions page to know which offer is available for new bettors. The main sports bonus at NetBet is a £5 free bet. This offer requires you to bet £10 on four fold English football accumulator bets.
Here’s how to claim it:
- Sign up on the NetBet website and get your account verified.
- Navigate the cashier section and deposit of at least £10.
- Open up football markets.
- Bet £10 on English league matches with four or more selections of at least 1.5 odds each.
- You will receive your free bet as soon as the Acca is settled.
Free bets are valid for 7 days and bettors can use them on any sport. This isn’t a welcome bonus per se, as it is not restricted to new players alone. The offer is claimable once a week until 22nd May, 2022.
Other incentives on the promotions page include a 50% Acca Boost, 1 Leg Acca Refund of up to £10, and more.
Sports Betting at NetBet
If you’re searching for a top sportsbook with a wide range of bets offered in their betting market, NetBet offers this. The bookmaker covers several options for punters to comfortably fill their bet slip on several sports.
NetBet did not disappoint in covering the different leagues for sports events. You can find the Twenty20 Big Bash for cricket, the English Premier League for football, the NBA league for Basketball, the Australian Open for Tennis, and many other leagues in different sports.
Besides the mainstream sporting events, NetBet also provides you with betting odds for niche sports. You can place bets on cycling, greyhounds racing, Golf, Horse racing, darts are also available. You can enjoy high odds on local and international events on the sports.
Live Betting at NetBet
NetBet’s in-play betting option comprises an almost endless list of live sports events. You can find live games for almost all sports, with over 80 markets available for you to choose from. Access this section by clicking on the “In-play” navigation button to access it.
NetBet is not done with you yet. You can combine your live betting with their fast and stable live streaming network on their platform. You can keep up with sporting events as they go through their multi-event viewer, which is available across all their platforms.
Professional casino content writer with 5 years of experience. He has been privileged to work with many popular casino brands, which are mostly ghostwritten. He’s a casino player and punter too, and has helped many players to get most out of gambling.