Ladbrokes has been in the iGaming scene for a while now, with a heavy presence in the United Kingdom. Since its inception in this jurisdiction, it has moved from strength to strength, taking advantage of the large number of iGamers who want to place wagers on their favorite sporting events.
Ladbrokes presents itself as a legit site with a license from the revered UK Gambling Commission. The sportsbook also makes use of 2048-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. If you’re on the lookout for a site where you can gamble seamlessly without any security worries, you’d be hard-pressed to find a safer haven.
For greater ease and convenience, Ladbrokes offers a downloadable app for both Android and iOS devices. These add-ons clearly resonate Ladbrokes’ commitment to satisfy its mobile audience.
Registration Process at Ladbrokes
At Ladbrokes, sign-up is a breeze. To create an active account, you simply need to follow these four steps:
- Head to Ladbrokes and click on the “Login/Join Now” icon. On the page that appears, tap on the “create an account” icon to land on the registration form.
- On the first sign-up page, select a country and currency. Now, input your email, username, and password. Once you’ve filled these segments, click on “Continue.”
- Fill in your full name and birth date on the subsequent page. Tap “Continue” to proceed.
- Now, insert your postcode to automatically generate your home address. After you’ve selected the pop-up that best describes your address, input your phone number and select marketing preferences.
- Afterwards, click the “Create Account” icon, and viola! You’re all set.
Note: Upon registration, Ladbrokes will attempt to verify your details automatically. If they aren’t successful with this, you’d have to upload a government-issued ID card and a utility bill not older than 6 months. Typically, your account should be verified within 24 hours.
Deposits and Withdrawals at Ladbrokes
Once you’re done with registration, the next important step in your wagering adventure is making a deposit. At Ladbrokes, there are several options available to engage in this endeavor.
Facilitating banking transactions are a variety of debit cards, other eWallets, and bank transfer options. Thanks to the SSL encryption protocol at the site, you can rest assured of utmost security regardless of the method you choose.
Depositing at the sportsbook will see you get an updated balance within seconds. Plus, there are no fees on transactions.
For withdrawals, UK-based iGamers have access to several mediums, including PayPal and bank transfers. While the average payout timeline is 48 hours, gambling Brits might experience longer wait periods when using debit cards and bank transfers.
|Payment Methods||Deposit Timelines||Minimum Deposit||Fees|
Welcome Sports Bonus at Ladbrokes
One of the most generous iGaming sites in the UK, Ladbrokes welcomes newbies with a decent sign-up bonus. Here, placing £5 wagers on your favorite events will reward you with a maximum of £20.
To receive this decent incentive, follow these steps:
- Register on the Ladbrokes platform
- Once you’ve made the first deposit, wager £5 on sporting events with odds summing up to ½ or higher.
- When you’ve placed a bet, Ladbrokes will give you £5 Free Bets in four instances.
- Use your Free Bets to extend gameplay and if you’re lucky enough, make decent winning margins.
Note: Only players that fund their accounts with debit cards are eligible for this bonus. To receive Free Bets, you must make a Qualifying Bet (£5 or higher) on odds of ½ or above, within 14 days of account opening.
Free Bets, once received, are viable for only seven days. That said, it’s also important to note that their values aren’t included in winning wagers.
Sports Betting at Ladbrokes
Establishing a reputation as one of the most reliable gambling platforms worldwide is no mean feat. So, it’s really no surprise to see Ladbrokes offer a large variety of sports categories.
With over 25 options available, here are the most popular alternatives amongst Aussies:
- Australian Rules
- Table Tennis
When it comes to odds, the values available at Ladbrokes aren’t the best. However, they’re decent and can give your betslip some boost. Regardless, iGamers should find competitive odds on certain football and horse racing events occasionally.
The thrill of setting wagers as an event unfolds is thrilling. Ladbrokes understands this feeling and has thus crafted a tab for live betting options. Available at the “In Play” section, players can place bets on events as they happen. Unlike other sites, Ladbrokes has a clutter-free arrangement and you should find your favourite events without encountering troubled waters.
On the “Watch Live” tab, players can watch events in real time. If an event isn’t available for streaming, Ladbrokes gives you that feeling of immersion with regularly updated statistics.