How to Register on Smarkets UK
Smarkets is one of the best betting exchanges in the UK. They’ve made the experience at the site even easier by fielding a simple registration process. To get started at this gambling site, bettors simply have to go through these simple steps:
1. Head to the Smarkets website and click on the “Sign Up” icon at the top of the page.
2. Input your email, passcode, and birth date on the first page. There’s also a segment for “Promo Code.” If you don’t have any, click on “CONTINUE.”
3. The subsequent page demands details such as your name, phone number, country, currency, and postcode. Once you’ve selected a home address that tallies your postal code, click on “SAVE DETAILS.”
4. The last page demands that you bolster your betting wallet with some funds. However, you can tap on the “Skip For Now” icon to get a feel of the site first.
5. Almost immediately, you’ll receive a verification email from Smarkets. Click on it to verify your account and begin betting in full gear.
Unlike other UK iGaming platforms, Smarkets doesn’t have a strict verification process like other revered sites.
How to Register on Smarkets Mobile
Smarkets ensures that convenience is a constant with a proprietary app for Android and iOS devices. While you can get the iOS app via the Apple Store, the Smarkets Android app is available on the Google Play Store or in an APK file directly from the site.
Once you’ve downloaded the Smarkets app onto your device, you can commence your iGaming journey. Registration via the app is similar to the online version:
- Launch the app and click on the “Log in/Join” icon on the top right corner. On the page that pops up, tap the “New to Smarkets” button.
- Insert your email, passcode, birthdate, and promo code. To proceed, hit the “Continue” icon.
- Enter your full name, birth date, country, currency, and address. Once you’ve gone through these details, click on the “Continue” icon.
- Check the confirmation email sent to you and click the link to get started at Smarkets!
Note: If you own an Android device and you don’t reside in the UK or Ireland, you’ll need to install the Smarkets APK file using the corresponding link on the site’s download page.
How to Play
Once you complete registration at Smarkets, you’ll get a prompt to fund your casino account. While you can skip this action and go back to the homepage, you’ll need to deposit to begin betting for real.
For deposits, head to the “Deposit” segment and select a preferred mode of payment. Fortunately, Smarkets makes this activity smooth sailing with several payment methods, including cards, eWallets, and vouchers. While deposits are instant at Smarkets, you might have to wait for up to 5 working days to receive funds. That said, all transactions at Smarkets are fee-free.
Currently, Smarkets has a Welcome Bonus available to all newbies on the site. This incentive takes the form of a cashback and should give newly registered players something to fall back on when bets lose.
This iGaming site has earned a reputation for offering robust sports betting services. With 20+ sports, punters will find thousands of markets to bet on. Being a betting exchange and not a regular casino, you can wager on exciting odds set by other bettors or create your own and trigger responses from fellow punters.
Why Join Smarkets?
Smarkets is a site that reeks of experience. Right from the get-go, you don’t come in contact with any clogs. It just shows you how far they’ve come since their launch in 2008.
While other site features are great, Smarkets leaves their mark in the sports betting segment. Due to the site’s intuitiveness, placing wagers on the 20+ categories is as simple as it gets.
Smarkets United Kingdom Bookmaker Review
Smarkets Mobile App Review UK: Sports & Casino Android App
Smarkets Mobile App Review UK: Sports & Casino iOS App