Best Darts Betting Apps in Belgium
You can place bets using darts betting apps at the best betting sites in the country. In this guide, we will show you how to select the best apps for darts.
List of Darts Betting Sites
Welcome bonus up to €500
150% welcome bonus up to 135 EUR
100% welcome bonus up to €122.
Welcome Bonus up to 100 EUR
Welcome bonus up to 100 EUR
Latest Betting Bonuses
How We Rank Darts Betting Apps
If you’re looking for apps that offer darts options, there are a few things you should consider. Even though there are hundreds of online sports betting sites offering darts, not all of them are legal. As such, it’s important that you use these criteria to help you find the best darts betting apps.
First of all, you need to check if the bookie has a license. Some of the licenses you’ll find are those from the Malta Gambling Authority, the Curacao Gaming Commission, the UK Gambling Commission, and the Gibraltar Gaming Commission.
Odds and Payout Percentage
Also, it’s best to opt for bookies that offer great odds and high payouts. The betting apps for darts should be offered by bookies with high odds.
Another quality to look for when you choose darts betting apps is whether they are user-friendly. The app should not lag or have bugs.
In addition, the offers on the app should be exactly the same as those on the desktop site. You shouldn’t use a darts betting app that is lacking in betting options or markets.
Making deposits and withdrawals on the mobile app should be easy. Also, make sure that the app features multiple payment options that are available in your country.
On the darts betting app, it should be easy to use the bookmaker’s betting features. The app should also be easy to navigate and all the sections accessible.
Are Darts Betting Apps Secure?
It is safe to use darts betting apps, provided they are from a licensed bookmaker. Online legal sports betting sites are safe because they are regulated. When you play games on their betting apps for darts, you will get paid when you win. In addition, these sportsbooks have a great reputation among bettors, unlike unregulated sports betting sites. As a result, if you decide to use a darts betting app, make sure it has licenses from well-known agencies. It’s safe to place darts bets at licensed online sports betting sites.
How To Download a Darts Betting App
If you’ve decided to use a betting app, here’s an easy guide to help you download it onto your iOS and Android devices.
📱 Download and Install an Android Darts Betting App
Here’s how to download betting apps for darts.
- Go to the bookie’s website
- Locate the download app icon
- Tap on it to download the APK file
- Install it on your device.
📱 Download and Install an iOS Darts Betting App
You can download an iOS app from the App Store.
- Just visit the App Store and search for the bookmaker’s name.
- Then proceed to install the app.
📱 Downloading an App from a Betting Site
If you don’t want to use darts betting apps, you have the option of using the mobile site. However, to download the betting app for darts:
- Open your phone browser
- Search for the bookie’s website
- Find the app and download it.
Darts Mobile Sites vs. Mobile Apps
To help you decide on whether to use darts betting apps, here is a comparison.
📱 Mobile Sites
📱 Mobile Apps
Can be accessed using a mobile browser
Don’t need a web browser
No system requirements
Have system requirements
Don’t take up space
Will need memory space
Take longer to access
Have limited functionality
Have better functionality
Will need an internet connection
Some apps have data-free betting
Popular Markets You Will Find in Darts Betting Apps
You’ll find many betting markets for darts, especially on a mobile app. Here are some of the popular options you should know about.
- 1×2: Bettors can predict who will win the game of darts. The 1×2 betting market in darts works the same way as it does in other sports.
- Overs/Unders: Like with most sports, you can predict the total scores in the game. In overs/unders, you can bet if the scores will be below or exceed a certain number.
- Correct Score: For this betting market, you have to bet on the exact scores correctly for both players. If you get it right, you’ll win your wager.
- Overs/Unders 180s: In darts, you can place bets on the number of 180s scored in the game. That is, whether it’s below a specific number or over it. You don’t have to get the exact number.
- Leg Win: Here, you can wager on whether the first or second player will win a leg. You can choose either the first leg or the second leg for both players.
- First/Last 180: Some bookies also have a market for bettors to guess which player gets the first 180. Also, you can bet on who will score the last 180. These bets usually carry high odds.
- Highest Checkout: In darts, you can wager on which player will get the highest checkout at the end of the game.
- Checkout Color: You can also choose whether the checkout color will be red or green.
- 9 Dart Finish: The person will need to choose a yes or no option for this bet. You can wager on whether there will be a nine-dart finish in the game.
Pros & Cons of Darts Betting on Mobile Devices
In this section, we will look at some of the benefits and drawbacks of using betting apps for darts:
✔️ Place bets on the go
❌ Screen size may be a problem
✔️ App has better graphics
❌ It will require storage space
✔️ Convenient transactions
✔️ You can monitor your bets
✔️Claim promo offers
Live Betting on Mobile
Just as players can for most betting options online, they can bet on pre-match and live darts events. The same applies to players using betting apps for darts. In the live section of most of the top-rated online sportsbooks, you’ll find options to bet on live darts. Placing bets on darts is easy; all you need to do is select the game and your preferred betting market. Then you set your wager amount and hit send. You’ll find a lot of betting markets in the live section for darts. If you use the darts betting app at the best sites, you’ll also receive incredible odds. The live games usually carry high odds compared to the regular darts.